Thursday, April 2, 2009

montana beer festival

There's a beer festival in town this coming week. In a perfect coincidence (at least, that's how WE see it), it falls on the night of the "rehearsal" dinner, which is so called because we're not really having a rehearsal, but it's the term everyone knows.

Rob and I would like to go with whomever from our families thinks that sounds fun, and we're trying to gauge outside interest before we buy tickets (unfortunately, it's $30 for tickets, $35 at the door, but you get unlimited pours from an insane number of great breweries). Interested? Let us know, and we'll pick up tickets for as many as want to come with us and cough up the dough. We wouldn't be going until 8:00 pm or later (due to previously mentioned "rehearsal" dinner), but it lasts until midnight. And there's free Streamline bus routes every hour to designate your driving all 'round Bozeman.

In wholly unrelated news, my cousin Joy is in labor. We're praying for a smooth, safe home birth, and that she'd be as comfortable as possible doing something that's not comfortable at all.

4 comments:

samh said...

If you attend, be sure to look for me. I'm volunteering at the event and there is a good chance I'll be pouring beers.

Anonymous said...

I'm in!
The oldest Bedford sister

Lindsey K said...

Addie, please see my reply comment on my blog...I can't figure out how to actually technically reply to comments, any suggestions? and regarding the beer I bet Chad is in....

lanerdoo said...

That happens to be Julian's birthday...#22, so I bet Bing, Julian and I are in. I'll have to check with them before I fully commit though. It could be dangerous, the unlimited pours I mean ;)