Wednesday, April 8, 2009

that's what she said

A: You take port? I have to have the grape juice - port's like drinking the worst syrup EVER.
T: Yes, well, I figure that Christ did something awfully unpleasant for me, so the least I can do is suffer through the port.
A: (choking back laughter) Wow. Way to make me feel guilty about my selfishness during communion.
T: You're welcome.

*****
B: I hope this isn't a brainy game. But I really am smart.

*****
B: Do you mind if I eat your poop?

*****
A: You SLUT!

She walked out the front door to see her purebred dog mating with the mutt from next door, ruining their efforts to keep her "pure" until they got her to a stud. The resulting mixed breed puppies were cute, but not what they were hoping for.

1 comment:

T said...

i love it when i make the blog :) it makes me feel special and well more holy than some.