Sunday, May 17, 2009

charming

  • how I feel about my in-laws
  • Muddy Buddies
  • road trips with another adult, especially when that adult is Rob and prefers to drive and is generally wonderful
  • Blake being able to write his name
  • Blake singing to me in sign language about Alice the Camel having five humps, except, oh wait, Alice is a horse
  • the peppery smell of fresh basil (which I plan to make bruschetta with tonight!)
  • getting my first ever bouquet, dandelions, from my son, who could not have been more proud or more affectionate
  • being able to grope my husband in public... in a very sneaky sneaky way, of course
  • thinking that I am sneaky

2 comments:

naomi said...

charming: your new blog list on the right, so easy for me to check now!

aubyn said...

Did you get a dandelion bouquet for mothers day, perhaps?