Monday, June 22, 2009

please make everything be okay *edited

My friend is twenty-three weeks pregnant and has a small tear in her bag of waters. She and her husband are being driven to the neo-natal unit in Great Falls in the morning.

Please pray with me that everything would be okay. I don't know what else to pray for.

*Pray that the tear would spontaneously heal itself (there's medical precedence for this), that N would not go into labor, and that everything would be okay. Previous post was twice and thrice removed, all through men. Men interpret and reinterpret things in a kind of alarming way.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Thanks for this prayer request, Addie. I am reading the edited version of the post so I don't know what I missed. I am in the same boat as you are not knowing how to pray. I am asking for God's mercy, wisdom, health and healing. I am so thankful for His faithfulness.