Monday, July 20, 2009

he gets that from me

Blake knows the words "shart" and "going commando."

You're welcome, world. I won't let him say "fart" because it sounds awful out of the mouth of a four-year-old, we don't let him watch SpongeBob SquarePants because it's so crude, and he knows to excuse himself if he burps or toots.

He does, however, correctly identify the occasional smear in his britches that often (when in public because I don't carry back-up) precipitates him going sans britches under his shorts. Why do things that don't sound funny out of my mouth crack me up to no end when he says them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too taught Ella shart and commando, after swimming once she wanted to put her clothes on, but I forget undies. I am glad someone else finds sponge bob as offensive as I do. It is not kid appropriate.