Monday, September 21, 2009

as seen on aubyn's heavy head


You Will Come To This

The Montana Brewing Co. is hosting Bing's Benefit. I know you will come and support this great idea! There will be food and drinks, music, a silent auction and a bachelor auction. But mostly I bet you are most excited about helping out my cousin [sister] and her family!!

I want to let you know how important this is to me. I love these guys and this is a chance for us to really do something. When Bing collapsed recently, we all asked, "What can we do? How can I help?" At the time, there wasn't much for us to do. But now we get the chance to follow up on our offers of support!

I know that my friends and family (and maybe to occasional blog creeper) are do-ers. We see a problem and attack it. Well, here is a problem. Let's do the damn thing. Let's get this done!


I stole this from Aubyn because she has good words. And, well, because this is important to me too. I'll be there, possibly only very briefly, but the chance to love on another and bind up his wounds is too precious to pass up.

If you are not in Billings, but wish to help, please contact me (comments or email), and I can get you pointed in the right direction.

4 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

Thank you Addie!

aubyn said...

"Do the damn thing" is quite poetic. In the rap song way, not the shakespeare way....

lanerdoo said...

We love you guys. Can't wait to see you!

Judy TH said...

Hey Addie - sorry we can't be there - hate missing all this fun stuff! Send me an email and let me know how we can contribute.

Thanks. Drink a beer for me.