Saturday, September 5, 2009

wading through fifty-three responses, only one of which wanted to see me naked

My recent Craigslist post:

FREE Living room set: couch, love seat, chair
FREE Living room tables: two end tables, coffee table

These are all sturdy, look great together and would work really well for college or man land. My husband loves me enough to let me give them away, but he is still sad to see them go. Please be able to pick up by Labor Day.

I may be able to text photos depending on how amazing I feel and how nicely you ask.

Note for the future: DO NOT make a blanket offer to text photos on Craigslist. Live and learn, people.

4 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

Gotta be specific about posting photos... you failed to mention it was photos of furniture. AND you insisted the reader be polite...how "nicely" did he ask?

Joy Joy said...

Yeah, I am really curious as to what exactly this person asked!

Joy Joy said...

By the way, with all the pirate theme stuff going on, did you know that you can set your facebook page to pirate language? I thought little B would appreciate that.

Jess said...

niiiiice... i've gotta surf the bozeman craigslist ads, seeing as that's where the hot women are all offering nice things!