Friday, February 25, 2011

good time girls

S: Did you get some?
J: I did.
C: ... on the kitchen table.

*****
C: I was exposed to Adele for the first time today!
A: Ready for the second time?

*****
H: I can't wear it out of the house. It's a maternity shirt that says, "Who's your daddy?"

*****
C: $5 at Walmart!
A: How much did they charge to sell your soul?
C: A lot. I felt like a worse person when I walked in.

*****
A: Sometimes the blowing can get bad...
...
J: Write it DOWN!

*****
S: You've got a problem with that?
N: With asses on her breasts? Yes.

*****
S: Honey, you've got plenty to wiggle.

*****
S: I've never had trouble with the cleavage thing.

*****
C: Tuck it in her cleavage. She likes that.

*****
J: That was fast!
A: That's what she said.

*****
C: Wow, that's big.
A: Yeah, that's what she said too.

*****
M: Patience is a virtue.
A: It is.
M: It's just not YOUR virtue.

*****
J: So your sister will be sad if you move away.
A: EVERYONE will be sad if I move!

*****
A: That's the most narcissistic thing I've said tonight.

*****
S: I'm just showing my bra.
N: AGAIN?!

*****
C: Every time I sit on this bench, I have to clench my butt. And then I get taller!

*****
A: B's been doing that lately.
J: Lip synching?

*****
C: I always get up and pee when (????)
A: (writing furiously) What did she say?
J: I have no idea, but I'm not sure I want to know.

*****
A: I'm going to start blowing on your dice.

*****
J: What is it with getting dumb after having a baby? I am like, STUPID!
A: You lost your brain after labor and delivery because you pushed it out your hoohah. I just write everything down, which doesn't help when I can't remember where I put my list.

*****
A: You didn't ask for it, so I'm just going to DO IT TO YOU.

*****
A: I'll play with dummy H.

*****
F: The donkey'll do it!

*****
M: SIX TIMES A DAY?! Wow.

*****
A: Yes?
S: I'm just touching you.

*****
C: It's a good size.
S: YOU'RE a good size.

*****
S: Oh please. I have no time... no room for "decorative."
E: Just you.

*****
A: I just like self-indulgent navel-gazing.
F: So are you pregnant?
A: WHAT?! NO!

*****
J: Why are you writing everything down?
A: ... Uh, no reason...

No comments: