Tuesday, January 8, 2013

just another baby pic

We had friends over for a meal just before Christmas, and I was reminded anew of how blessed I am to have gotten to work for and with them, despite the fact that I don't see S NEARLY enough and R has a sense of humor so dry it always gives me cotton mouth.

Baby. Beard. Gun.

Vesper's exercise program:


Blake dearly loves to have her next to him while she's jumping, especially when he's at the table. He'll also pull a blanket from his room and all three of his LEGO bins to set up a building shop beside her feet. This kid is SUCH a great big brother, and she adores him right back, having eyes for no other when he's in the room. The other night, I asked him if he wanted our next baby (still a twinkle in our eyes, no announcements here!) to be a boy or a girl. 
B: A girl.
A: Really? That surprises me. I was SURE you'd want a brother!
B: (contemplatively chewing a bite of food) Well, I used to. But I just love Vesper so much that I want another baby sister.

3 comments:

gailzee said...

There is noooobody like that Blakester! He is just such a loving little man....awesome...Vesper is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love that young man. Vesper needs to learn to perform on demand. Ha

Grammie Perrine said...

Awww...such a doting big brother! L O V E!